This full protective suit is chemical resistant.
The applied sealing technique ensures absolute gas tightness, in all conditions - the seams are sealed inside and outside.
The combination is designed so that the respirator is worn under the suit and the boots and the Viton gloves are firmly connected to the arms and legs by means of coupling rings.
Flame retardant material, equalizing valves and a large visor complete the technical features of this full protection suit.
Texture of the suit:
- Liquid-tight and particle-tight chemical full protective suit
- Material: Mega-Divetex®
- Permanent antistatic EN 1149-5/2018 antibacterial by carbon in the base fabric
- Flame retardant coating EN ISO 14116:2015
- Body belt with control valve to regulate the internal ventilation
- 4 exhaust valves
- 1 inlet valve
- Gas- and liquid-tight front zip with visor
- large polycarbonate lens
- Knee and elbow reinforcement
Suit: EN 943-2:2002, Type 1a-ET
Boots: EN 15090:2012
Standard size: XL (Optional: M,L,XXL)
Boots Size: 46 (Optional: 43,44,45,47)
Glove Size: 11 (Optional: 9,10)