Work and survival suit for ice rescue, rig work, offshore, federal police and more.
This suit offers 2 products in one.
Divetex® is characterized by the following material properties:
• High resistance to cold
• Chemical resistant
• Resistant to highly concentrated acids and alkalis
• Antistatic / color: fluorescent yellow to EN 471
• Absolutely waterproof: water column more than 6 meters
• Flame retardant
• no triangle effect
The work and survival suit is an isolation suit. Lining with Thinsulatevlies®, which has excellent insulating properties against cold.
If you stay for 6 hours in approximately 0 C degrees of cold water, the body temperature drops by no more than 2 C degrees.
In warmer temperatures, the lining can be separated by a zipper.
Layered structure of the suit material
Without the additional reinforcements at the knee, elbow and buttocks, the insulation suit consists of four layers:
1. special coating Divetex®
2. Thinsulate fleece with air pockets
3. lining material
Texture of the suit
- Suit is worn without life jacket
- All seams completely waterproof welded
- Faint-Proof. Special hood with neoprene edging to keep the head above the water
- Safety belt with stainless steel rings
- Inner lining Thinsulate® detachable with zipper
- Safety boot with steel toe and steel sole EN 345
- Knee, buttocks and elbow reinforcement
- Leg zips to extend the legs
- with waterproof thermal gloves
- Side pockets with velcro
- Prismatic reflectors guarantee good visibility
- Signal whistle and flashing light
- Suit is delivered in a pannier
MED/1.6b. SOLAS 74